XS WEAR® LEASE PROTECTION
The unexpected is part of life. And though a certain amount of vehicle wear and tear is expected from your daily travels, sometimes excessive amounts can happen. With XS Wear Lease Protection, you’ll be covered for damages beyond normal wear and tear when you turn in your Buick, GMC lease vehicle. XS Wear Lease Protection is not available in NY or TX.
HOW YOU'RE COVERED
- $0 deductible
- Coverage up to $5,000 in total charges if the vehicle is driven fewer than an average of 25,000 miles per year
- Coverage up to $2,500 in total charges if the vehicle is driven more than an average of 25,000 miles per year
- Charges waived up to $1,000 for excess wear damage caused by a single incident or event
COVERED UNDER THE PLAN*
- Dents, scratches, and chipped paint (hail damage or punctures on any panel; one dent or two scratches of more than 4" per panel)
- Permanent interior stains; burn holes larger than 1/4"; tears larger than 1/2"
- Chipped or cracked glass greater than 1/2" in diameter or spider cracks
- Tires with 3/32" tread or less, and Original Manufacturer wheels
- Missing parts, Owner’s Manual, or keys, if charges are less than $150 per item
- Excess mileage charges up to $400
*If the damages caused by a single incident or event are less than $1,000.
- Available for new or previously dealer-titled vehicles with fewer than 10,000 miles at lease inception
- Available for vehicles up to $100,000 MSRP
- XS Wear Lease Protection must be purchased on the effective date of the lease
- Charges of $1,000 or more caused by a single incident or event
- Charges due to dishonest, intentional, fraudulent, criminal, or illegal acts
- Charges for missing parts valued at greater than $150 each
- Charges if the odometer has stopped, been altered or tampered with, or disconnected
- Charges for any part, equipment, or accessory added to the vehicle after delivery
By providing my contact information above, I consent that GM and/or a GM dealer can contact me with GM and/or GM dealer offers and product information.